About Artist

About Rebecca

I am an artist from Pennsylvania who's art is influenced by, Rowena, Rembrandt, and Norman Rockwell. I have done a variety of work for charities, book authors, businesses, and other requests from clients. I paint in acrylics but I also do graphic art, logos, and illustrations. My education includes an Associates degree in fine art from Montgomery Community College and I am currently working on my Masters degree in Art Eduction from Temple University. In May 2012 I was accepted to the Tyler School of Art where only a select few applicants are accepted based solely on their portfolios. In 2008 I recieved the Best New and Up-and-Coming Professional Artist award at Philcon and I was voted Best Aspiring Professional Artist in 2011 at Philcon. I've done fantasy shows all up and down the East Coast and I have sold at a gallery in NY. I have a love of Science-fiction and fantasy which is reflected in my art. I like to use bright colors and to give the feeling of whimsy in my pieces.

Rebecca Morris

About the Portfolio

This site contains a collection of work produced by Rebecca Morris. Some of the work seen has been commissioned and sold. Check out the images in all the galleries as well as the ones featured on the front page. (Click images to view full size.)

Many of the pieces featured, the original art has been sold, but prints are available. If you're interested please use the contact form. You are also free to post comments with any image posting.

NOTE: The author, Holly, of this site, is not the artist, nor the contact person. Holly is a friend, supporter, and promoter of Rebecca Morris who developed and manages Rebecca's website.